《美国队长3》正在北美和中国同步上映,下面整理了中英对照版美国队长3经典台词及精彩对白,一起来看看吧!
1.That you must stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.
永远别忘了你是谁。不要当一个好兵,而要当一个好人。
2."You're my mission."
(杀掉)你是我的任务
"Then finish it."
那就完成它。
3.B:Don't do anything stupid until get back.
――我回来以前别做任何傻事。
S:How can I?You're taking all the stupid with you.
――怎么会?你带走了所有傻气。
4.Natasha Roman off: Are we still friends?
黑寡妇:我们还是朋友吗?
Clint Barton: That depends on how hard you punch me.
鹰眼:那取决于你打我多重。
5.Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect little teeth!
托尼·史塔克:有时候我真想打在你那好看的小牙上!
6.S:How about you?You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
――你呢?愿意跟着美国队长出生入死吗?
B:Hell no.That little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight.I'm following
冬:当然不。那个布鲁克林的傻小子,笨到打架从来不知道逃跑。我得看着他。
7.Captain America: Bucky, Do you remember me?
美国队长:巴基,你记得我吗?
Bucky: Your mothers name is Sarah, Have you fold the paper in the shoes.
巴基:你妈妈的名字叫莎拉,你曾在鞋里叠报纸。
8.Cap:You know me.你认识我
Bucky:No I don’t!不!
Cap:Bucky,you know me your whole life.Your name…is James Buchanan Barnes.巴基,你从小就认识我。你的名字……是詹姆士·布坎南·巴恩斯
Bucky:Shut up!闭嘴
Cap:I’m not gonna fight you again…You’re my friend.我不会和你打斗……你是我的朋友
Bucky:You’re are my mission!你是我的任务
You’re——my——mission——你是——我的——任务——
Cap:Then finish it…那就完成它吧……
Cause I’m with you till the end of the line.因为我会一直陪你到最后
9.Bucky带Steve逛未来世界博览会
Steve: Where are we going?
Bucky: The future.
盾:我们去哪里?
冬:未来。
10.Steve和Bucky在Bucky上战场前的斗嘴
Bucky: Don't do anything stupid until I get back.
Steve: How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you.
Bucky: You're a punk.
Steve: Jerk. Be careful.
冬:我回来以前别做任何傻事。
盾:怎么会?傻事都被你做完了。
冬:你这傻瓜。
盾:你这笨蛋。要保重。
11.Steve和Bucky逃离火海
Steve: Just go,get out of here!
Bucky: No,not without you!
盾:快走,快离开这儿!
冬:不,我不会丢下你一个人走的!
12.人上战场前回忆往事
Bucky:Remember when I made you ride the cyclone at Coney Island?
Steve:Yeah, and I threw up?
Bucky:This isn’t payback, is it?
Steve:Now why would I do that?
冬:还记得在科尼岛上我逼你坐云霄飞车吗?
盾:记得,我吐了?
冬:这不是报复,对吧?
盾:我怎么会这么做?(笑)
13.Bucky因对战九头蛇而阵亡
Steve:I'm going to after Schmidt. I'm not gonna stop until all of Hydra is dead or captured.
盾:我要去抓施密特,在所有九头蛇成员死掉或被抓前我绝不罢休。
14.Never thought that you would be
从未想过你会站在这里
Standing here so close to me
离我如此之近
There's so much I feel that I should say
我有如此多的话想对你说
But words can wait until some other day
但是话语可以等待
kiss me once and kiss me twice
吻我一次,吻我两次
and kiss me once again
再吻我一次
it'e a long,long time
时间已过得太久太久
haven't feel like this,my dear,since can't remember when
再也未曾如此感受,亲爱的,不记得从何时开始
it's been a long,long time
时间已过得太久太久
you'll never know how many dreams i dreamed about you
你不知道我曾多少次梦见你
or just how empty they all seamed without you
而没有你的梦是如此空洞
so kiss me once and kiss me twice and kiss me once again
吻我一次,吻我两次,然后再吻我一次
it's been a long,long time
时间已过得太久太久
上面整理的中英对照版美国队长3经典台词及精彩对白,希望大家喜欢!