《午夜巴黎》是一部浪漫奇幻喜剧,下面精选了 中英双语午夜巴黎经典台词及精彩对白,一起来看看吧!
1.Hemingway:You'll never write weill if you're afraid of dying.
海明威:如果你怕死,就永远写不出好作品。
2.There's nothing fine and noble about dying in the mud,and then it's not only noble,but brave.
在泥泞中倒下,你只有死得从容,那样不仅尊贵,而且充满勇气。
3.Hemingway:I believe that love that is true and real creates a respite from death.Allcowardice comes from not loving,or not loving well,which is the same thing.And when the manwho is brave and true looks Death squarely in the face like some thino-hunters I know,orBelmonte,who's truly brave.It is because they love with sufficient passion,to push death oftheir minds,until it returns,as it does,to all men.And then you must make really good lovesagain.
海明威:我相信真实单纯的爱情,能够产生一个纾解死亡的阶段,所有的懦弱都出自于没有爱或爱得不彻底,这两者一样,勇敢而真诚的人能够直面死神,就像我见过的一些犀牛猎手一样,或是像贝尔蒙蒂一样,具有真正的勇气。正是因为它们的爱拥有足够的激情,可以将死神从他们脑中驱逐,直至它的下一次回归,就像对我们所有人一样,到那时,你就必须再真正的做一次爱了。
4.Gil:Can I ask you the biggest favor in the world?
吉尔:我能求你帮我个忙吗?
Hemingway:What is it?
海明威:什么忙?
Gil:Would you read it?
吉尔:你愿意读一下吗?
Hemingway:Your novel?
海明威:你的小说?
Gil:Yeah,it's like 400 pages long and I'm just looking for,you know,an opinion.
吉尔:是的,大概有400页,我只是想了解你下你的看法。
Hemingway:My opinion is I hate it.
海明威:我的看法是我讨厌它。
Gil:I mean, you haven't even read it.
吉尔:可是你还没有读它啊。
Hemingway:If it's bad,I'll hate it because I hate bad writing,and if it's good I'll be enviousand hate it all the more.You don't want the opinion of another writer.
海明威:如果它写的很糟糕,我会讨厌,因为我讨厌糟糕的作品;如果这个作品很好,我会嫉妒,那我就会更加讨厌。所以,你最好别从另一个作家那里讨看法。
5.Gil:Adriana,if you stay here,and this becomes your present,then,pretty soon,you'll startimagining another time was really your,you know,was really the golden time.That's what thepresentis.That it's a little unsatisfying,because life's a little unsatisfying.
吉尔:阿德里亚娜,如果你留在这里,那么这里就成了你的现在,然后过不了多久,你就会开始想象另一个时代,那才是你的,你懂得,你的“黄金时代”,什么才是现在,现在是有些不如意,但是生活本来就不会尽如人意。
上面精选的中英双语午夜巴黎经典台词及精彩对白,希望大家喜欢!