下面给大家整理了中英对照版邪恶力量经典台词,喜欢这部美剧的朋友可以看一下!
1. Saving people, hunting things, family business!
猎杀邪恶,拯救世人,就是我们的家族事业!
2. Sammy: I lost my shoe...
我的鞋丢了...>_<...)
3. Castiel: I am an angel of the lord.
我是神之天使.
4. Sam: Hey dude! You're not gonna poke her with a stick!
老兄! 你不能真拿棍子捅她!
5. Dude, I'm not enabling your sick habit. You're like one of those lab rats that pushes the pleasure button instead of the food button until it dies.
老哥,我可不会纵容你这个恶心的习惯。你跟那种宁愿饿死也要享受的实验老鼠一摸一样
6. Sam: Why,W-Why me?
Ruby & Lucifer: Because,because it had to be you,Sammy,it always had to be you.
为什么,为什么是我?
因为,注定是你,Sammy,一直都是。
这句话422和503都出现过·········ruby和Lulu对sam命运的判定啊···
7. Sam: jerk! 笨蛋!
Dean: bitch! 贱人!
8. nobody kills a virgin!
不准杀处女!生气
9. Dean: Can you be more gay?
你能再娘点儿么...-_-ll
10. Sam:Look,man, I know this all has to be so hard. But I want you to know... I'm here for you. You brave little soldier. I acknowledge your pain. Come here. You're too precious for this world…
嘿,我知道这很难,但我希望你知道,我就和你站在一起,你是一个勇敢的小斗士,我能够感受到你的痛,到这来……(巨抱)你是这世界的珍宝……
Sam:Look, dean, Um...Um... Dean……我想说……(爱老虎油……)
Dean:Hey.me too…嘿……我也是……(爱老虎油兔……)
Bobby:You guys are breaking my heart. Could we please just leave?
你们俩简直让我心碎了,我们可以只是跑路了吗?口罩
11. Dean:I couldn't live with you dead.
你死了我也不活不下去了……(好耳熟的词儿……)
12. Dean: you fudge'n touch me again ,i'll fudge'n kill you.
你要是再胡说八道和摸我,我就灭了你.
13. Cop: "So. Fake US Marshal, fake credit cards...you got anything that's real?"
Dean: "My boobs."
假冒联邦探员,假造信用卡....你还有点什么东西是真的么?
我的胸部.
14. Sam:Find anything?
Dean:Besides a whole new level of frustration? No.
山姆:有发现吗
迪恩:除了一个全新的挫折,别无所获
15. Sam: What do you think
山姆:你怎么看
上面给大家精选的中英对照版邪恶力量经典台词,希望大家喜欢!