给大家整理了中英文对照版复仇者联盟经典台词大全,希望大家喜欢!
整个宇宙 归您
The universe, yours.
至于人类 除了灰飞湮灭 还能有什么下场?
And the humans, what can they do but burn?
所有人员注意
All personnel,
疏散命令已确认
the evacuation order has been confirmed.
联合暗能量任务 西区 飞马计划
到底什么情况?
How bad is it?
问题就是 我们也不知道
That's the problem, sir. We don't know.
塞尔维格博士观测到 四小时前宇宙魔方能量爆发一次
Dr.Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.
NASA没准许塞尔维格进入测试阶段
NASA didn't authorise Selvig to go to test phase.
他没在测试 他根本就不在实验室里
He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room.
这是魔方自发行为
Spontaneous event.
魔方自行启动?
It just turned itself on?
现在它的能量等级呢?
Where are the energy levels now?
不断上升 塞尔维格控制不了 我们就下令疏散了
Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac.
全部撤离还要多久?
How long to get everyone out?
全部撤出基地还要半小时
Campus should be clear in the next half-hour.
再快点儿
Do better.
长官 疏散人群怕是徒劳
Sir, evacuation may be futile.
那难道让他们坐这儿等?
We should tell them to go back to sleep?
如果我们无法控制宇宙魔方的能量
If we can't control the Tesseract's energy,
逃到天涯海角也躲不了
there may not be a minimum safe distance.
我要你确保
I need you to make sure
所有第二阶段的原型机安全撤离
the Phase 2 prototypes are shipped out.
长官 当务之急在此吗?
Sir, is that really a priority right now?
不到地球毁灭那一刻
Until such time as the world ends,
我们都得做好本职工作
we will act as though it intends to spin on.
把技术部全部撤走
Clear out the tech below.
所有第二阶段研究的设备全都装车运走
Every piece of Phase 2 on a truck and gone.
我们现在知道些什么?
Is there anything we know for certain?
宇宙魔方处于异常状态
The Tesseract is misbehaving.
会是虚惊一场吗? - 不 看起来不妙
- Is that supposed to be funny? - No, it's not funny at all.
宇宙魔方不单单是活跃 它在反应
The Tesseract is not only active, she's behaving.
你试过给它断电了吧
I assume you pulled the plug.
它是个能量源
She's an energy source.
我们试图切断 它总会重启的
We turn off the power, she turns it back on.
如果能量饱和...
If she reaches peak level...
这不正是我们需要的吗 博士 掌握宇宙的能量
We prepared for this, Doctor. Harnessing energy from space.
可我们还无法掌控
But we don't have the harness.
我的计算还远没有完成
My calculations are far from complete.
它还不断发射干扰波 辐射
And she's throwing off interference, radiation.
跟平时一样 窝自己巢里
Up in his nest, as usual.
如果真有什么人在搞鬼 肯定不在这一端
If there was any tampering, sir, it wasn't at this end.
这个魔方就是通往宇宙另一端的大门 对吗?
Yeah, the Cube is a doorway to the other end of space, right?
我们不必把这事儿闹大
This doesn't have to get any messier.
我远道而来 就为了它
I've come too far for anything else.
我是从阿斯加德神域来的洛基
I am Loki, of Asgard.
我肩负光荣的使命
and I am burdened with glorious purpose.
靴子和蚂蚁也没什么瓜葛
An ant has no quarrel with a boot.
你是要践踏我们?
Are you planning to step on us?
我可是带着好消息来的
I come with glad tidings
要建立一个不被束缚的世界
of a world made free.
自由是弥天大谎
Freedom is life's great lie.
摆脱了它 你才能真正体会到
Once you accept that, in your heart,
什么才是平静
you will know peace.
说得好 "平静"
Yeah, you say "peace",
我觉得你说反了吧
I kind of think you mean the other thing.
大名鼎鼎的黑寡妇
The famous Black Widow
也就是个花瓶而已
and she turns out to be simply another pretty face.
我们需要你 - 开什么玩笑? 我在工作
- We need you to come in. - Are you kidding? I'm working.
你在和无法控制的力量打交道
You're dealing with forces you can't control.
你打过仗吗 议员? 真枪实战?
You ever been in a war, Councilman? In a firefight?
觉不觉得管得太死了?
Did you feel an overabundance of control?
And you've been doing what, exactly?
你不是因为我送秋波才来的
You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you.
是 我也不会因为你突然的
Yes, and I'm not leaving
不安就离开
because suddenly you get a little twitchy.
去年 地球上来了一位外星访客
Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet
进行了一场旗鼓相当的比赛 毁了一个小镇
who had a grudge match that levelled a small town.
我们不仅发现宇宙中有其它生物
We learned that not only are we not alone
还发现我们的实力很微弱 武器很落后
but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned.
我们星球的人只想和地球人和平相处
My people want nothing but peace with your planet.
但你们不是外星唯一的生物 对吧?
But you're not the only people out there, are you?
你们也不是唯一的威胁
And you're not the only threat.
这个世界有太多无法
The world's filling up with people who can't be matched,
上面是我给大家整理的中英文对照版复仇者联盟经典台词大全,喜欢这部影片的朋友不要错过哦!