“此情可待成追忆,只是当时忆惘然”,卡萨布兰卡经典台词,经典中的经典,喜欢这部影片的朋友,不要错过哦!
Rick: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.
里克:全世界有这么多城市,城市里有这么多酒吧,可她却偏偏来到我的酒吧。
Yvonne: Where were you last night?
Yvonne:里克,你昨晚去哪儿了?
Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.
Rick: 这么早之前的事情,我记不清了。
Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?
Yvonne:那你今晚会来么?
Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.
Rick: 这么远之后的事,我还没想好。
Captain Renault: How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce.
警察局局长:把这样的美人甩了,你可真够狠心的,总有一天,她们都会离开你的。
Captain Renault: [to Ilsa] I was informed that you were the most beautiful woman ever to visit Casablanca. That was a gross understatement.
警察局局长:Ilsa小姐,我听说你是来到卡萨布兰卡最美丽的女士,真是严重低估了。
Ilsa: [genuinely pleased] You're very kind.
Ilsa:谢谢你。
Ilsa: Who is Rick?
Ilsa:谁是里克?
Captain Renault: Mamoiselle, you are in Rick's! And Rick is...
警察局局长:小姐,你在里克的酒吧阿,里克是。。。
Ilsa: Who is he?
Ilsa:他是谁?
Captain Renault: Well, Rick is the kind of man that... well, if I were a woman, and I were not around, I should be in love with Rick. But what a fool I am talking to a beautiful woman about another man.
警察局局长:里克他是那种人,如果我是个女人,而且是一个人,我会爱上他的。哦,我真是个傻瓜,我在和一位漂亮的小姐在一起,却讨论另一个男人。。。。
Captain Renault:
Rick, there are many exit visas sold in this café, but we know that you've never sold one. That is the reason we permit you to remain open.
警察局局长:里克,在这家酒吧里出售出很多签证,但我们知道你从没卖过一张。因此,我们允许你继续经营。
Rick:
Oh? I thought it was because I let you win at roulette.
里克:哦,是吗?我还以为是因为我让你在赌场赢钱了。
Captain Renault:That is another reason.
警察局局长:哦,那是另一个原因。
Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
警察局局长:里克,你来卡萨布兰克究竟为什么?
Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
里克:为了我的健康,我来找水。
Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
警察局局长:水?什么水?我们这里可是沙漠。
Rick: I was misinformed.
里克:是啊,看来是我搞错了。
Ilsa: Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake.
sam,看在往日的情分上,再弹一次。
Sam: [lying] I don't know what you mean, Miss Ilsa.
我不太明白你的意思,ilsa小姐。
Ilsa: Play it, Sam. Play "As Time Goes By."
再弹一次,sam,弹 as time goes by.
Sam: [lying] Oh, I can't remember it, Miss Ilsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
哦,ilsa小姐,我恐怕我记不清这首曲子了。
Ilsa: I'll hum it for you. Da-dy-da-dy-da-dum, da-dy-da-dee-da-dum...
那我哼给你听。
[Sam begins playing]
Ilsa: Sing it, Sam.
sam,你唱下。
“Rick: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.里克:全世界有这么多城市,城市里有这么多酒吧,可她却偏偏来到我的酒吧”,让我们在卡萨布兰卡经典台词中继续品味经典吧!
Sam: [singing] You must remember this / A kiss is still a kiss / A sigh is just a sigh / The fundamental things apply / As time goes by. / And when two lovers woo, / They still say, "I love you" / On that you can rely / No matter what the future brings-...
sam开始唱歌。。。。
Rick: [rushing up] Sam, I thought I told you never to play-...
里克:sam,我不是让你别弹这首曲子么?
[Sees Ilsa. Sam closes the piano and rolls it away]
Major Strasser: Are you one of those people who cannot imagine the Germans in their beloved Paris?
斯特拉斯长官:里克,你是不是也像那些人一样无法想象德国人在他们热爱的巴黎?
Rick: It's not particularly my beloved Paris.
里克:这不是我热爱的巴黎。
Heinz: Can you imagine us in London?
heinz: 如果我们去伦敦呢?
Rick: When you get there, ask me!
里克:那等你到了那里,再问我吧。
Captain Renault: Hmmh! Diplomatist!
警察局局长:啊哈,里克你可真是个外交官!
Major Strasser: How about New York?
斯特拉斯长官:那如果我们去纽约会怎样呢?
Rick: Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade.
里克:在纽约的部分区域,长官,我建议你们别去。
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
斯特拉斯长官:里克先生,你的国籍是?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
里克:我是个酒鬼。
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.
警察局局长:这使里克成了世界公民。
[Rick and Renault discussing Victor Laszlo's chances of escaping Casablanca]里克和警察局局长讨论victor逃离卡萨布兰卡的机会
Captain Renault: This is the end of the chase.
警察局局长:这次可是最后的追击。
Rick: Twenty thousand francs says it isn't.
里克:我赌2000法郎说这不是。
Captain Renault: Is that a serious offer?
警察局局长:你是认真的吗?
Rick: I just paid out twenty. I'd like to get it back.
里克:我刚损失了2000法郎,我得把它要回来。
Captain Renault: Make it ten. I'm only a poor corrupt official.
警察局局长:那就1000法郎吧,要知道,我只是个贫穷的贪官。
Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Rick:你凭什么封我的酒吧?
Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
警察局局长:我非常震惊,你这里居然有赌场。
[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]
Croupier: Your winnings, sir.
工作人员对警察局局长说:先生,这些是你赢的钱。
Captain Renault: [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.
[aloud]哦,谢谢你。
Captain Renault: Everybody out at once!
Captain Renault:大家快离开这里!
[as he goes to hand Renault a bribe]
需要离开卡萨布兰卡的人准备向警察局局长行贿。。。
Jan Brandel: Captain Renault... may I?
Jan Brandel:警长,现在可以吗?
Captain Renault: Oh no! Not here please! Come to my office tomorrow morning. We'll do everything businesslike.
警察局局长:哦,现在不行!明天早上来我办公室,我们做任何事情都得像公事公办。
Jan Brandel: We'll be there at six!
Jan Brandel:好的,我们6点准时到。
Captain Renault: I'll be there at ten.
警察局局长:我会10点到。
Captain Renault:where did you put the exit visas?
警察局局长:里克,那你到底把通行证放哪里了?
Rick: over the piano.
里克:在钢琴那边。
Captain Renault:that's a kind of punishment for I don't like music.
警察局局长:哦,看来这是对我不喜欢音乐的一种惩罚。
Ilsa: I can't fight it anymore. I ran away from you once. I can't do it again. Oh, I don't know what's right any longer. You have to think for both of us. For all of us.
ilsa:我没有力气再挣扎了。我离开过你一次,再也没有勇气作第二次了。你必须为我们考虑,为我们所有的人。
Rick: All right, I will. Here's looking at you, kid.
里克:好吧,我会的。那这样吧,永志不忘。
Ilsa: [smiles] I wish I didn't love you so much.
ilsa: 我真希望我从没如此的爱过你。
Captain Renault: [after Rick pulls a gun on him] Have you lost your mind?
警察局局长:里克,你疯了吗?
Rick: I have. Sit down!
里克:是的,你坐下。
Captain Renault: Put that gun down!
警察局局长:你把枪放下。
Rick: I don't want to shoot you, but I will if you take one more step!
里克:我不想伤害你,但你要再多走几步我会开枪的。
Captain Renault: [With amusement] Under the circumstances I will sit down.
警察局局长:好吧,在这种情况下,我会坐下的。
Rick: And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.
里克:记住,我这把枪可是对准了你的心脏。
Captain Renault: That is my least vulnerable spot.
警察局局长:那是我最不怕受伤的地方。
Captain Renault: Major Strasser has been shot. Round up the usual suspects.
警察局局长:斯特拉斯长官遇害了,快搜查周围的嫌疑犯。
[last lines]
Rick: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
里克对警察局局长说:我想这是我们友谊的开始。
“Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始”,卡萨布兰卡经典台词,希望你能喜欢!