I threw you abandon me regardless.
我义无返顾,你弃我不顾。
I think I'm strong enough to lose so desperate.
我以为我够坚强却输得那么绝望。
If real life told me I had been betrayed, I would prefer never to have loved.
如果现实告诉我我被背叛过,我宁愿没爱过。
Is not joking and Meng Po was a lover. A pull the Qingsi of. A broken Red.
是不是月老和孟婆曾是情人。一个牵了情丝。一个断了红尘。
If all affectionate care, that I would rather no one answered.
倘若所有深情都只是牵挂,那我情愿没有人回答。
Our greatest tacit understanding is I do not care, you ignored me.
我们最大的默契就是我不理你你不理我。
Wait until you lose no loss to know what lives in retaliation.
等到你失无可失,就知道什么叫不要命的报复。
Love skin deep, too seriously will be lost.
爱情虚有其表,太认真才会输掉。
If the heaven are too crowded, we went to hell rampant.
如果天堂太拥挤,我们就一起去地狱猖狂。
There is always sad, sad have we forgot sorrow.
总有些悲哀,悲得我们忘了哀。
Because when young, with a total want of good in the future.
只因那时年少,总把未来想的太好。
There is always that a person, so you Not for the dead can not.
总有那么一个人,让你生不得死不能。
Happiness is not every day, miss to wait a long time for a long time.
幸福不是天天都有,错过要等很久很久.
I don't have any open wound healing is slaughtered,nobody knows my heart setbacks
我不曾摊开伤口任宰割,愈合就无人晓得我内心挫折
I am not how free and easy, nor is it how sad, I'm just used to silence.
我不是有多洒脱,也不是有多难过,我只是习惯沉默。
Your innocuous miss who refused to give up in exchange for who collapsed to.
你的无关痛痒是错过谁的死心,换来谁的塌地。
The world to leave, laughing soul trampled on.
这个世界要不要那么假,大笑着将灵魂都践踏。
I am not sad that you leave, just sad a dialogue.
我不是难过你的离开,只是难过一个人对白.
If the world really can not only put me, I would be into the magic of how.
假若这个世界真的无法容下我,我便是成魔又如何。