很多人因为《暮光之城》而不再害怕吸血鬼,如果你属于这类人,不要错过下面的中英对照版暮光之城经典台词集锦哦!
1.Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the restof the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. (Bella)
有时候,我在想我眼里所看到的和世上所有其他人眼里所看到的是不是同样的东西.也许,我脑袋里哪里短路了.
2.Do I dazzle you? (Edward)
我有没有让你神魂颠倒?
3.About three things I was absolutely positive.
贝拉:有3件事我很确定
The first... Edward was a vampire.
第一,爱德华是吸血鬼
The second – there was a part of him, and I don't know how dominant that part mightbe.. that thirsted for my blood.
第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
第三,我毫无条件地,也无可救药地爱上了他.
4.'Are you sure?'
'Positive.'
"你敢肯定吗?"
"绝对肯定."
5.I can't be positive about what time it happened. 我说不准这事是什么时间发生的.
6.She thirsted for power. 她渴望拥有权力.
7.贝拉:你几岁
Bella: How old are you?
爱德华:17岁
Edward: Seventeen.
贝拉:你17岁多久了?
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
爱德华:好一阵子了
Edward: A while.
他们说话都这么婉转...
8.爱德华:你身上有独特的气,像药一样迷幻我
Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me.
9.爱德华:你是让我上瘾的海洛因
Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.
10.爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了…狮子爱上了羔羊
Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
贝拉:好傻的羔羊啊
Bella: What a stupid lamb!
11.爱德华:好病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.
上面整理的中英对照版暮光之城经典台词集锦,希望大家喜欢!